Apartment for Auction
Ultra Chic Apartment of Convenience
Property ID 20292996202/10 Sturdee Parade, DEE WHY
Cleverly designed, impeccably presented and enjoying an uplifting sense of light and space, this as new pet-friendly security turn-key apartment provides a chic sanctuary in an ultra-convenient location.
Peacefully set in the exclusive Dee Why Grand' security building with resort-like facilities on site and a first class shopping centre underneath, this exceptional apartment promises a lifestyle of supreme luxury and convenience. Defined by its generous proportions, superb finishes and tranquil entertainers' balcony, it is located in Dee Why's buzzing town centre with supermarkets, speciality stores, eateries, healthcare services, Dee Why Hotel and B-line buses only footsteps away and Dee Why's beach and seaside eateries, Girdler's Cafe a stroll down the road.
* Freshly painted throughout
* 20m heated lap pool, gymnasium and 3 barbecue facilities on-site
* 120sqm (approx) on title, level lift access, on-site building manager
* Generous living which opens onto balcony area
* Miele fitted CaesarStone kitchen, gas cooktops and dishwasher
* Spacious bedroom with mirrored built-in, access to balcony
* Sleek contemporary bathrooms with glass mosaic feature tiling
* Internal laundry, bright and airy with high ceilings throughout
* Dee Why Grand Shopping Centre with supermarkets underneath
* Covered security basement parking plus a lock-up storage cage
* Central to new Northern Beaches Hospital and Warringah Mall
* Direct access from Residential car park and Shopping Centre
* 5 mins walk to Stony Range Regional Botanic Garden
* Dee Why Town Centre currently under urban renewal
* Immaculate building nestled amid park-like gardens
Auction - Wednesday 30th of January at 5:15pm (on site).
Water $185pq approx
Council $330pq approx
Contact: Mark Griffiths 0422 444 367